Wednesday 24 January 2018

Facebook Fiancé Episode 2

Facebook Fiance by O'nezer
Episode 2

Nike has the best of social media life. Coming home to flick through her phone brought her much solace. But it was a great surprise to see Nike relating so well with guys on social media.

She had crush and easily made friends with guys than she does with girls on the media.

With time Nike fell in love with Paul. Paul profile reads that he is a gentle man working as a Managing Director in Shell. Like every other thoughts about social media profile, Nike had her doubts but becoming more intimate with Paul, Nike's doubts were cleared and she gave Paul the benefits of doubt.

From "Hi" friends to "how was your day" and the likes, a love bug bite Nike and she was so into Paul even without meeting or knowing him one-on-one.

"I love this guy even without meeting him. He rocks my world" Nike poured her heart to Becky, one of her best friend who still tries to see if she can help Nike change her notion about guys.

"I don't believe you" Becky stared at Nike
"Firstly, that you Nike can fall in love and even with a guy?" Becky gave a surprise face.
"But why someone you have never seen before?"

"Don't bring that up. I love him and he loves me too" Nike retorted.

"I know you love him, but how certain are you that he feels the same way too and besides..."

"Why are you so pessimistic? I thought you would be reasonable that's why I'm sharing this with you, but you just spoiled my mood" Nike cut in walking away hurriedly like a little child would do.

"I'm sorry but I just want you to think about it carefully" Becky squealed behind Nike like to make her message sink in but Nike already at the door slammed the door behind to Becky's face.
"That is a rude thing to do girlfriend. But I've promised to stand by you, so I wouldn't... Well, I forgive you for that but I know you will still need me" Becky was waiting for Nike to open the door, but she soon realized Nike won't be opening up and she might just be there like a watchman for a very long time, Becky walked away feeling sad about Nike's new found love than happy
"I hope she knows what she is up against"

Nike's smile glowed beautifully like that of a happy little baby in the office everyday. She took pictures more often and she became more tolerable with everyone.

"Is this the same Nike that we have always known? A colleague whispered to the other
"I think her demon has finally left her to be the happy go fellow but let's keep a watch on what she's up to" another male colleague replied.

Paul, Nike's new found love always tried to meet up with Nike's financial needs
"I'm financially stable" Nike once told Paul,  but Paul was unyielding, he always wanted to send her even if it is a token.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...