Wednesday 24 January 2018

Facebook Fiancé Episode 3

Facebook Fiance by O'nezer
Episode 3

Nike's online love life made a difference in her attitude. She became more accommodating with guys than she was before.
Some of Nike's friend who abandoned her because of her attitude towards guys came back to her again

"We will love to know the secret of this sudden change" Nike's friends ask.

"I never believed in love until I met Paul and he proved to be different" Nike's face shone with excitement.

Back at home Nike's parent were also surprised about their daughter sudden behavioral change
"Maybe she is finally getting over staying in her room all through" Mr Johnson expressed his joy to his wife.

"What if it is something else?" Mrs Johnson smiled

"Whatever it is, we will soon get to know" they both laughed as they walked to the car heading for an occasion in town.

Paul and Nike planned to meet a month later
"I am no longer satisfied with such love that I can't even see his face" Nike had told Paul on phone.

"Only if you can give me a little more time, I'll come for you myself" but Nike was curious to meet Paul in person already

"Leave the stress to me, I can handle it" Nike assured Paul and they both agreed to meet the following weekend.

"I'll like to go with you" Becky had requested, but Nike turned down her offer
"I will be there for two beautiful days. How will I feel comfortable with you around?" Nike asked with a raised eyebrow.

"As you please. But I just want you to be sure it's safe first" Becky continued

"But why are you so skeptical about this visit Becky?" Nike was burning with furry already.

"You know what's important? Paul loves me and I love him too. I can feel it"

Becky didn't push further. "What is the essence of pushing a cart that is already moving?" Becky kept her thoughts to herself.

Nike picked her best outfits, best and corporate shoes and she even took more clothes that would last for almost a week away
"Where are you going with all these?" Nike's younger brother asked.

"Just shut up and watch me." Nike gave a naughty smile.

It was time to make her trip known to her parents but she wasn't sure how they would react
"I'm going for an official trip" the words fell off Nike's lips like a hot pot will fall off a little child's hand.

"Oh... First of its kind. I'm happy for you" Nike's dad said.

"For how long will you be away?" the calm feminine voice of Nike's mum came through from the passage.

"Just two days ma" Nike's heart beat faster as she replied her mum.

"Why was I so scared? I guess it was due to the lies" Nike argued within as her parents prayed her a safe trip.

"This is silly. I should have just told them the truth, I'm of age already. But going to visit a fiance I only know on phone, they will think it's absurd." Nike said the final "Amen" as she made for the door almost trembling.

Nike's trip to Paul's place lasted for about seven hours. The euphoria of meeting her new love didn't make her feel the stress of the bad roads.

Nike took her time to observe every turn. She kept her gaze mainly on what was going on without the car and she gave little attention to what was going on within the car.

The car came to a halt in the town major bus stop. Paul was already waiting for Nike. He brought a friend a long and with them was some refreshments.

Nike alighted from the car and picked her luggage amidst the rest. She looked around to take her new environment in "this place smells different" she said.

Nike pulled her suitcase behind her, but she hadn't walked for long when she felt someone holding her luggage. She wanted to scream, but upon turning she saw her Paul
"Oh my God!" Nike exclaimed
"I can't believe I've finally met you" Nike and Paul embraced themselves like two old friends.

It was a beautiful moment for Nike. Paul led the way to his car after introducing his friend Richard to Nike. They exchanged pleasantries and Richard complimented Nike's beauty.

The trip from the bus stop to Paul's home was a twenty minutes drive. Paul's house was exquisite and Nike couldn't help but admire the whole arena. From the tiled floor outside to the interior of the building Nike was lost for words.

"You are welcome to my humble abode" Paul led the way opening the door for Nike and Richard to come in.

"This place is beautiful" Nike said
"Our house is big and pretty, but this is much more bigger" she felt like screaming.

"Do you live here alone?" Nike asked after a brief walk around the house.

"Yes. I live here all alone except when friends come over.

"It's a lovely place" Nike said

"Now you understand why I need someone to in my life?" Nike felt shy and was unable to answer Paul's question.

That night, Paul made Nike sleep in the guest room
"Feel free here and you can always call me for anything you need" they both smiled as they wished each other a lovely night.

"Love is truly a beautiful thing when you are with the right one" Nike messaged Becky to fill her in with her experience.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...