Wednesday 24 January 2018

Facebook Fiancé Episode 4 (Finale)

Facebook Fiance by O'nezer
Episode 4 (Finale)

That Friday night, they slept in separate room. It was more like a dream to Nike
"I thought Becky said he might try to take advantage of me. Silly girl! She almost scared me"

The aroma of toasted bread woke Nike up. She smiled as she rubbed off the left over sleep from her eyes
"This is so nice of you. Who made it?" Nike asked as she turned to take the tray of bread and tea from Paul.

"I made it dear" Paul smiled helping Nike sit up properly in bed
"I'm used to the bachelorhood but I think it's time to climb up the ladder. What do you think?" Paul winked Nike and they both laughed as Nike munched on her breakfast in bed.

Nike was treated like a queen. She couldn't wait to tell Becky how sweet and caring Paul is to her. Nike was so elated like a teenager in love. But it wasn't much of a surprise, this was her first time truly loving a guy.

Paul took Nike out to visit his friends. They drove from one place to the other and Nike particularly loved the ride. She loves classical music and that seems to be Paul's taste too as he always had a classic music or the other on play through out the ride.

The duo went shopping and everything Nike pointed to was bought and payed for by Paul.
"Why not try this on? It will look good on you." Paul picked a mini gown and passed it on to Nike.

The gown was just perfect on Nike. It complimented her physique like it was intentionally made for her.

Later that night they went to the cinema. Nike loved the way Paul stroked her hair when she rested her head on his shoulder.

They got back home around 9pm. They both sat back discussing about their outing. "I wish I'll be here forever" Nike smiled on Paul's lap.

"It can last forever if you permit me to" Paul lowered his head and pecked Nike on her nose.

"There is something amazing about this guy" Nike thought within
"I just can't place my hand on it but he is so cute and amazing" Nike smiled.

So after eating that night they decided to use the same room. From pillow fights to soft kiss, they both laughed out loud on Paul's bed, but all through, Paul never made an attempt to have sex with her. This amazed Nike the more and she couldn't get her mind off Paul.

"I wish I can extend my stay" Nike thought as she stretched out of bed the next morning. She looked around but Paul was nowhere to be found.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom" Nike moved towards the bathroom but Paul's hush tone made her pause
"I didn't do anything with her" Nike had Paul arguing on phone.
"She doesn't suspect anything. I have all you asked me to get for the rituals ready" Nike wanted to scream but she felt choked by Paul's words.

"She is still sleeping." Paul continued
"I'll know how to place it on her without her knowing."
At this instance, Nike quickly turned to leave. She examined the night robe on her and considered the risk of waiting a minute more to change. She quickly grabbed her box and Paul's wallet, opening the door as swiftly as possible, Nike made her way to the living room.

Without much ado she ran out of the house bare footed. The gateman tried to stop her but she pushed him away and flagged down a taxi, luckily for Nike a taxi was passing by and stopped to pick her. At that moment Paul was already running out of the house.
"Why did you open the gate you foolish man" Paul raged in furry.

Nike couldn't hold back her tears in the taxi. She tried to narrate her plight but she was overwhelmed with emotions and she couldn't speak.

"This is the story of someone you know too well" aged Nike now Nike Ikoko smiled at her last daughter who is now so engrossed with social media.

"Social media platforms is really great and of more value, but you have to watch it and not believe everything you see or read." Nike's daughter Jenny walked up to her mum

"I'll be more careful and watch out how I relate and what I believe online" Jenny winked her mum and they both smiled bringing up another mother-daughter discussion.

THE END

Thanks for reading so far, kindly drop your comment and lesson learnt from the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...