Sunday 4 August 2019

Beyond the shade. Episode 7- finale

BEYOND THE SHADE
Episode 7- Finale.
Story by O'nezer

I slowly walked down to the room that I saw everyone running to.

"Aunty, is that the madam?" I asked to confirm.

Madam Adeniwura was very beautiful. From her looks, she should be in her mid forty's.

She was coughing so loudly and the sound was very scary. She was coughing like that because the time that she was supposed to be given the renewal blood had almost passed and still had not gotten the blood.

Inability to drink the blood would lead to her death, based on what Mr Tunde said.

"I know of a blood that can help Madam" I said not knowing where the confidence came from.

I continued "this blood is ever active and never failing" all eyes were now on me.

"Wetin this pikin dey talk, you wan dey whine us abi?" one of the guy interrupted, but Mr Tunde shut him up and asked me to continue.

"The blood is the one that I drink whenever I'm in trouble or find myself in situations beyond control and my parent always tell me that this blood is available anywhere and every day" before I could finish that, everyone has moved back a bit with mixture of fear and disbelief.

I concluded with "if you want the blood, what to do isn't hard. Just say after me, Lord Jesus..."

I noticed a change in tone and someone hissed "na so so Jesus matter she wan yan self..." One of the guy said and they started walking out one after the other.

"Guy make we listen to wetin she wan talk na" one of them reluctantly suggested, but they left and now we were just 4 left out of 10 people that we got in together.

Mr Tunde, Madam Adeniwura, Aunty Bukola and Prince who had changed his name to Perimeter.

I introduced them to the blood that can never lose its power. Madam Adeniwura started gasping and we all gathered around again but to my greatest surprise she started shouting "blood of  Jesus" repeatedly.

She was feeling much better and Mr Tunde suggested we took Madam to the hospital to have her checked up and placed on the right medication, but it was late in the night already when he made the suggestion.

They concluded on going very early on Sunday morning.

"Wake up, let's go" I felt a tap on my back. I stood up and followed them but as we were about stepping out of the house, what we saw was shocking.

We saw a police van outside the gate and with my guesses, quite a number of police and had been placed around the house.

"Hands up everyone" one of the police said.

"Help, help... Somebody help" Mr Tunde shouted.

But before any help could be rendered, Madam Adeniwura was dead and this made everyone cold, but my question was- 'how did police get to this place?'

Aunty Bukola followed the guys out when they wanted to take Uncle Musa away. She pleaded with one of the guys that had a crush on her.

They showed uncle Musa the way and he was the one that found his way back home and brought the Police men along with Sandra's family.

Mom was looking so pale and I could see worry all over dad's face. It was indeed the longest weekend in my life.

I can boldly say that Jesus power is super power and his blood is ever saving. No matter how far you might have gone away, He's ready to save and take you back.

This is what happened to me about 15 years ago and I'm happy to share my testimony on this program 'Beyond the Shade as I also celebrate my 25th birthday today. To God be the glory."

The moderator interrupted "Until next time you join us on this real life and life changing, educative and informative program, stay tuned with us and stay blessed. Join us same time, same station"

Fade out.

The End
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

Thanks for following thru.
Another story loading soonπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...