Saturday 16 December 2017

LILY Episode 2

Lily
Story by O'nezer
Episode 2

Kunle and I had been chatting for a while now. I got to know he was in his final year studying Linguistics while I was in my second year studying History and International Studies

"Can we meet at the school cafeteria tomorrow?" Kunle asked.

"Yes, being a Saturday, I'll be free" I beamed a fulfilling smile at my phone screen I typed. As usual, we were chatting.

Saturday morning, I was up early. At the set time, I was ready in a mini red gown with black wedge shoes to compliment.

"I would have asked Funmi to assess me before I leave, but I knew better to leave without asking" I thought as I took a final look into the mirror.

"Babe, see you in the evening" I said to Funmi, picking my car key and ignoring her snub as I walked out of the house.

"I would have loved to go with her car, but thank God my car isn't that bad" I muttered as I drove off.

Kunle was already in the cafeteria waiting for me. He looked more cute this morning.

"You're welcome. I thought you changed your mind" he walked up to me and led me to his seat.

"Who would ignore a cutie like you?" I winked at him and he smiled.

We made our order and we got talking over our meal. I felt more than the urge to just have sex with Kunle, I felt a connection I couldn't explain. I tried to control myself and just go with the flow.

"I'll love this damsel to go home with me. She has no excuse, this is a weekend and I want to make it memorable for her" I felt jittery at his words. He knew what I was up for without asking.

"That won't be a bad idea" I smiled, looking into Kunle's eyes as I sipped on the fruit juice in my cup. He winked and I just wished we were in his house already.

Kunle came to the cafeteria with his car and I  had to follow in my own car as he took the lead. My mind was filled with thoughts as we drove down the path leading to his house.

"Why do I feel somehow following Kunle to his house? This isn't my first time naw" I tried to be composed as I zoomed into a compound behind Kunle's car.

The area looked deserted, but I felt it was one of those buildings that stands as the first house in an area.

"You're welcome to my abode" Kunle said opening the door to the apartment for me.

It is a two bedroom flat with perfect decor and the gadgets were all glittering.

"A beautiful place you have here." I smiled complimenting him.

"But you don't live alone?" I asked quite nervous.

"Yes my Princess. I live alone." he turned on the flat screen TV on wall and held me up as I tried to sit.

"Not so fast" I shook off his hands from my face.

"I don't waste time" his voice sent chills down my spine and since I was used to this, I gave in.

From the living room to his bedroom, Kunle had his fill of me and even made me try out some styles I would have never imagined. I felt drained out the next morning, but he was still very much strong before I slept off. For the first time, I was scared of having sex. I searched the room for my phone, but then I realized it was in the living room.

"Gosh! And I'm really exhausted" I struggled out of bed with pangs of pain on my waist as I made for the door. I turned the knob and it was locked.

"What is going on here?" I worked my hand through my disheveled hair.

"Kunle! Kunle! Are you at home? Please get me my phone" but my voice was the only response that echoed back to me. I crawled back to the bed feeling sleepy.

"Here you are" a bang on the big wardrobe in the room woke me up.

"You are back?" I scrubbed my eyes and my nose too.

"But you didn't have to lock me in. I might...." it was then I looked up and realized the choking smell I felt after the bang was oozing from Kunle's nose.

"Kunle! What are you doing with that" I coughed as the room was now becoming unbearable for me.

Kunle simply smiled and sat on the bed as I rushed into the bathroom, the only place free from the choking smell of what I felt might be 'weed'

"Where are you running to" Kunle grinned as I made for the bathroom.

I came out minutes later with his towel tied to my chest as I made for the door.

"Where is my cloth? Funmi must be dead worried about me now" I tried to open the door only to turn a locked knob.

"Where is the key?" I turned feeling disappointed.

"I wasn't in for another round of sex from this animal in human form" I thought as I placed my back on the door asking for the key.

"So you thought you could leave so easily?" Kunle walked up to me with a wicked smile, but his cuteness made him look sexy.

"No one comes into a lions den and expect to go unhurt, except, you know, maybe the lion isn't in the den" Kunle placed his hand on the door across my head.

He overshadowed me and his height was one of the many things that made me long for him, but now all that was scary as he whispered into my ears kissing my neck down to my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Kunle" I whispered back to Kunle, but he already picked me up and threw me to the bed. Another round of gruesome sex that left me in pains.

Kunle turned to a corner of the room and picked the key under a box. I was too weak to run after him to make it on time out of the house. I tried standing up to see if there is anything that could be of help in the room, but my waist hurt bitterly. I cried my eyes out and screamed for help, but everywhere was quiet.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I cried as I crawled out of bed trying to stand on my feet. I fell back severally, but I was determined to get out of the house.

"I should be able to get a cloth here"
I hobbled to Kunle's wardrobe, searching through this clothes. I picked one of his underwear and wore a T-shirt that looked quite fitting on me.

"There should be a way out" I said as I made for the bathroom looking around for any object I could find to break the door.

"Soaps and soaps!" I cried as I searched through the bathroom shelf.

I had footsteps and I rushed out of the bathroom, but I was surprised when I saw Kunle with two hefty guys at the door of the room.

"What is he up to now?" my heart skipped a beat at the thought.

"Kunle, I'm sorry! If I've ever done you wrong, please forgive me" I fell to my knees. I was too weak to take whatever he was up to, but I prayed it was something positive.

"Sweet babe, you look cute in my cloth and that underwear fit you right well" Kunle picked me up and admired his cloth on me. I felt relieved a bit.

"Hey, you can take her away" Kunle beckoned to the guys waiting at the door.

"Take me where?" I screamed and struggled as one of the guys picked me up in his shoulder. I cried and struggled, but I was no match for him. So I gave up.

What next???
Next episode coming soon.
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...