Wednesday 20 December 2017

LILY Episode 6

Lily
Story by O'nezer
Episode 6

"You two are to be blamed" I stared into my parents eyes simultaneously.

I could read confusion written on their face. But I wasn't moved a bit.

"When I was five years old, Uncle Chinedu my cousin came to live with us. You remember?" My parents nodded affirmative at my question. I could see dad's Adam apple moving up and down his throat.

"Daddy, you were always on a business trip and mummy was busy with what I wasn't sure of. At the time Uncle Chinedu came, you were few months pregnant with my younger brother, Chika." I paused to be sure mummy was listening.

"I remember" My Mum said in a way that made it plain she was nervous.

"I was always home alone with Uncle. You had admired the way we were close, but you felt it was normal. Uncle Chinedu was eighteen years old then. Few weeks of staying in our house and he invited me to his room. He asked me to help him rub his 'thing' that it was really painful and he might die if I don't help him. He warned me not to tell you as I might die if I should mention it to you. Well, I didn't understand death, but I had followed you to some burials before and I can tell death is not a beautiful thing. I helped him rub it as directed" I saw my dad's eyes all teary. I have never seen daddy cry before. Mummy was sniffing continually and Funmi held my hand so tight and I felt strong beside her.

"Few days into  rubbing uncle thing, uncle asked me to lie down naked. 'He said the way his thing was swelling each time I rubbed it might make it explode soon and the only way to cure it was for him to lie on me.' I obeyed and he pushed his fingers into me. I felt some sharp pain and a tingling feeling I didn't understand. I cried out in pain and Uncle told me he is sorry. He promised to buy me some things later during the day of which he did. Gradually, Uncle was able to penetrate and that was it for him. He came into my room when he felt like and I went into his room when I craved for the feelings of him. We were almost always alone at home except for the gateman who hardly came into the house. There was a day you came home late at night and you carried me from Uncle Chinedu's room to my room. You never suspected anything" I sniffed.

"How would I have suspected such between you two. You are related for goodness sake!" my Mum was shaking on the edge of the other bed she was sitting on.

"Well, too late for that" I smiled adjusting myself beside Funmi like I was about to give a verdict.

"When you had Chika, our adventure stopped. Guest were around and you stayed at home for over four months. Uncle Chinedu avoided me and I felt he was trying to protect me from you knowing so I won't die. When you resumed back to where you normally head to, we continued where we stopped. This went on for long. Unfortunately, few months after my seventh birthday, Uncle left the house. I cried and you felt I was missing him already." I shook my head disappointedly.

"That animal!" Mummy exclaimed dabbing her eyes with her handkerchief.

"Yes, that animal that is happily married with a beautiful daughter. I do check out his pictures on Facebook." I grinned holding Funmi's hand like I was about to break her bone.

"Gently. Take a deep breath and continue. Don't hold it back!" Mrs Omolope calmly beckoned.

"I was just seven and I didn't know what to do with the burning urge within me. I couldn't tell you, I didn't want to die. My school was so strict that the only time we were allowed to go out of the classroom was during lunch and it will be in the dining hall. There was no time to hang around with any boy and I couldn't tell my friends too" I turned to Funmi who smiled encouraging me to go on.

"Since I couldn't find a means, I turned to my two year old brother." I grinned as the words came out of my lips.

"Chineke! I'm finished!" My dad stood up abruptly like some needles had been placed on the chair for him. My Mum was just crying speechless.

"I didn't know what to do! I needed to satisfy my urge! It was burning and though I masturbated, I didn't even understand it to be masturbation. I placed my body on Chika severally, but I didn't feel anything. So I left him. Well, till he was a bit mature." I sighed.

"He needs a therapist too" I continued quite calmly.
"You don't want to know what he eventually knew and practiced" I smiled.

"Please, in the name of God, tell us everything you did to him too" my dad was almost kneeling down before me.

"Not me this time around" I almost screamed.

What next??
Watch out for the final episode.
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...