Sunday 17 December 2017

LILY Episode 3

Lily
Story by O'Nezer
Episode 3

"What is all this I've gotten myself into?" I sobbed silently as my hands dwindled like a pendulum behind the man carrying me on his shoulder.

My hair had covered my face and I was feeling too weak to raise my head to see where we were heading to.

"Drop her there!" I heard Kunle's voice followed the creak of a door.

"Where are we?" I asked faintly as he threw me on a bed.

I didn't need anyone to tell me we were in the second room of the house.

"Why did you bring me here?" I tried to scream, but my voice came out in whispers.

"You will soon get to know" Kunle said as he smirked making me wish I had a gun.

"She's all yours!" Kunle said and gave one of the guys a pat on the back and turned to leave almost immediately which resulted in them hailing him.

"Get away from me!"

"Shut up! And don't ever think of charging us with rape since well, you walked into this house without coercion" The guy in red shirt said as he unbuttoned.

He pounced on me and pressed me against the bed, covering me completely with his body. He held his face a few inches above me and I swear I could perceive alcohol on his breath which made my hair on end. He was drunk all this time? Oh God!

I screamed, trying to set myself free but it was futile. The other guy sat watching, waiting for his turn and an amused look spread across his face.

'Guy, hurry na' The other guy said.

"Please, Please, Please, let me go" I pleaded.

A resounding slap landed on my cheeks and  I blacked out.

After a while, i woke up to a now weaker body. The guys were already gone but i could feel the pain. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore.

The door creaked open and as I looked up, I saw Kunle carrying a tray.
"Here is your meal and you better pull yourself together" He said.

"Here you go. Something to change into, you have a long way to go" Kunle placed the tray of food and a shopping bag with clothes in it on the only table in the room.

I didn't utter a word. It was then I examined the room properly. An empty wardrobe, an empty, dusty table that had what ought to be my meal on it, A door that leads to the bathroom and the bed I was sitting on without a bed spread. A tear dropped as I looked around, the windows firmly secured.

"I can never get out of this!" I cried silently.

"shhh... Baby girl, don't cry, you know you love me and I love you too" Kunle walked up to me on the bed. He cupped my cheeks in his hand and I spat into his face.

"You are smart!" I saw the fury in his eyes, but I cared less what he was about to do.

Kunle pulled out his belt. I thought he was about having sex with me, but he beat me up. I cried, pleading as I turned around on the bed, but he didn't bulge. Kunle beat me till he was satisfied.

"You don't mess with me!" Kunle screamed holding my face up from the bed.

"This is all you can do" I pushed his hands away crying bitterly.

Each day became a nightmare for me. I lost count of the days, but I knew I had been here for over two weeks.

"Funmi would have been worried sick. The poor girl, I didn't even tell her where I was heading to. Her exams won't go smoothly" I heaved a deep sigh as I thought about Funmi.

"Mummy and Daddy would have informed the police now, but how would they find me here?" I sniffed and made for the bathroom.

I looked around to see if I could find any object that I could use to break the bathroom window so I'd escape, but then my mind flashed back to the burglary proof I had seen the day I arrived here.

"I would never get out of here" I said as i sat in the bath tub.

The door to the room opened slightly and I knew my time in the bath was over. My ordeal was each day, two men came in at different intervals to have sex with me and they made me do irritating and unimaginable things with them.

"Another animal is here" I shook my head as I walked out of the bathroom to the sight of a man I would never have agreed to have sex with despite my promiscuous ways.

"Abeg do quick. I don pay your money" he beckoned.

The door was always locked from behind by whom I suppose to be Kunle. There was no way of escape. I had to lie down for this stinking man as he breathed heavily upon me like every other men.

"This is what you got yourself into" I cried as he had his way.

He was not the fourth or the tenth face I'll see since I was held in that room. Some days, I had to have 3 men. They came at intervals and some even spent the night. Nights of being molested without uttering a word. Nights of being beaten silly because I refused a style they needed.

"I curse the day I met you Kunle!" I screamed as I pushed the man running up and down on me to the floor.

I pinned him to the wall, biting and kicking him hard against the wall. He tried to fight back, but he was no match for the sudden strength I had.

"Son! Abeg open the door!" he screamed banging on the door.

I didn't let him go. I didn't care if I was naked, I just wanted out!

"You will pay for all the welts  I have suffered" I continued beating him until the door opened.

He rushed out, with his trousers in his hands and I rushed after him.

"Finally!" my heart leaped as I pushed Kunle away running after the man.

I was running after the man and Kunle was running after me. I was ready to out run this man.

"I'm not going back into that dungeon" I encouraged myself and out ran the man who was now dead scared of me.

"Lilian!" I could hear Kunle screaming, but I didn't stop.

I turned the knobs of the main door and rushed outside naked. I saw my car neatly packed, but dusty in a corner of the compound.

"I'm free" I screamed and made for the gate of the compound.

What Next?
Watch out for Episode 4.
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...