Thursday 14 December 2017

LILY Episode 1

Lily
Story by O'nezer

Episode 1

"That guy is hot!" I exclaimed to Funmi my roommate that fateful afternoon as we got into our room after the day's lecture.
Myself and Funmi were just two years in the prestigious University Of Benin. I met Kunle at the cafeteria and he was all shades of cute. You know, those guys that send chills down your spine and you can't help but desire to be the lucky one. I wondered where he had been all my two years in school without our paths crossing, but that didn't matter to me. What really mattered at the moment was getting close to Kunle.
"I can't wait to have that guy. Don't you get it!" I screamed at Funmi who was trying to talk me out of the many guys I had.
I didn't bulge. I've known Funmi to be the spiritual sister I never had. She is provoking, but sweet and sincerely friendly. A shoulder to lean on during my worst moment.
Funmi and I had been roommates since we gained admission into the University. We met at the entrance of a lodge we both admired and we couldn't stop staring at each other due to our striking resemblance.
"I would have sworn my mother had twins at my birth if not that my dad was present in the delivery room and saw how I came to this world" Funmi smiled as we both agreed to share the same room that kicked a splendid friendship for us; the "look alikes."
I hail from Abia State and I had all I ever needed at my disposal. Mummy was a senior nursing officer, while dad, a business man that earned millions of Niara every now and then. Funmi Adeleke, my 'roomie' like I fondly call her, was the only daughter of her parents and she was cared for like a baby. Our lives were admirable.
"I can't wait to see Kunle again. He had his eyes on me" I continued, but Funmi wasn't having all of that. She felt I was too promiscuous and she paid little or no attention to me as she busied herself with the fish sauce she was making.
"So my words doesn't make sense to you huh?" I walked up to Funmi smacking her butt.
"If I catch you ehn!" she left her pot of sauce pointing her cooking spoon at me.
Few days after seeing Kunle, I never saw his shadow again, so I quickly got my mind off him.
"After all, I have Ben and Josh and we are still in a relationship" I laughed so hard at the thought of the word 'relationship'.
"Who has a relationship with more than two guys at a time and still crushing on another guy" I kept thinking as I walked into my lecture hall.
"Lilian Chukwuebuka!" A known voice brought me out of my thought and I turned to look back at Ben staring at me and making to hold my hand.
"Why have you been avoiding me?" Ben asked still holding my hand and fondling it, ignoring the stare from other students.
"I've been busy dear. Our exams are here and you know I need to concentrate" I explained, but I was feeling uncomfortable. Not because Ben was holding my hand, but due to the burning sensation running through my body.
"I understand, but that shouldn't make you ignore me completely" Ben made me walk away from the walk way and we both leaned on the pillar of the hall, his hand holding my waist.
"It's alright. I miss you!" I never meant to say that, but I couldn't help it. I have always loved the way Ben make me feel.
"I miss you more you know" Ben replied and at that moment, I got a glimpse of Funmi walking by and shaking her head. I had always thought she was missing out and sure she was, but then I saw someone else, Kunle walking by with my course mate Joseph.
"Ben, please leave me alone!" I screamed within.
"I have to go now" I loosed myself from Ben's grip, praying Kunle wouldn't have seen me with Ben.
I tried to catch up with Kunle and Joseph as Ben said goodbye. Luckily, Kunle and Joseph stopped to exchange some papers from the bag Kunle was holding.
"Good afternoon Joseph" I turned to Joseph who I hardly ever talk to except necessary.
"Lilian, how are you today?" Joseph said without looking at me for two seconds.
"I'm fine. Good afternoon cutie" I turned to Kunle winking at him and I could see his eyes taking a trip around my petite, yet sexy body well dressed in a denim skirt and a tucked in blouse.
"You look good. I must admit" Kunle winked at me with a smile.
"Thank you!" My stomach was bubbling at his compliment.
"Please, if I won't be too forward, can I have the contact of this damsel? I'll like to know you beyond this" Kunle smiled as he gave me his ¡phone.
"Here you go. Lilian is the name" I handed him back his phone and walked away.
All the while, Joseph had his hands on his waist listening to our conversation. I knew he had different thoughts on his mind, but I cared less. I didn't want to turn back. I knew for sure Kunle would be admiring my butt.
"I can't wait to give Funmi the full gist" I smiled as I walked into the hall.
******
"Do you know what happened today?" I was still feeling elated as myself and Funmi made for her car.
"You had your usual 'great time' with Ben" Funmi replied using her fingers to make some sign in the air while she rolled her eyes.
"No naw! I know you saw me with Ben, but Ben is not the issue now" I continued.
"Josh or what other guy? I'm sure it must be about a guy. Don't you ever get tired?" Funmi asked with disgust written on her face as she sat in the drivers seat of the car waiting for me to come in.
"Kunle got my number and he admires me" I screamed as I sat beside her in the car.
"Congratulations! A new star to your medals" Funmi turned on the ignition switch and drove off towards our lodge. The drive home was unusually quiet and I knew she wasn't in support of my new joy.
"I can't do without sex!" I recall telling Funmi during one of her 'spiritual' counseling.
"You can do without sex if you're determined!" Funmi had almost burst into tears as she tried to convince me, but I wasn't having any of that.
I had always craved to try out different guys. I always wanted to satisfy my urge and any guy available would do and that was why I kept many of them, but I could never explain to Funmi as she hardly ever gave me the audience.
What next???
Watch out for episode 2
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...