Thursday 21 December 2017

LILY Episode 7 (finale)

Lily
Story by O'nezer
Episode 7(finale)

"When I was nine, I was preparing for my secondary school entrance exams and you employed a home teacher for me. Mr. Barnabas. You two should remember?" I asked to refresh their memory, but they didn't give me an answer.

"He really did teach me well and continued where Uncle Chinedu stopped. I helped him play with his thing and he also had to lie down on me to help himself from dying. I enjoyed every bit of it because it was more than what I felt with Uncle. I always looked forward to his teaching, and he 'taught' me for a long time. You almost spoiled the show when you asked him to start teaching Chika. You had my baby brother, the lucky one around that time and you were always ever busy mummy. You never really came into the library to check on what the teacher was teaching and this gave him a hedge to involve Chika in our disgusting act. He played with Chika's private part and made me do the same. He asked Chika to lie on me and did as he did while I tell the difference" I was speaking quickly like the words were hot coals in my mouth.

Mummy had slumped to the floor and she sat there with her hands on her head like she was bereaved. Daddy held on to the ward's window like his strength depended on it.

"I was twelve years old when Mr. Barnabas stopped coming and since Chika was in the known of the act, I had to make do with him until he was eleven and he called me an animal one day. He promised to tell on me, but I never knew why he didn't. That is why myself and Chika are always at each others throats. He can never respect me." I heaved deeply and continued at Mrs Omolope's Beckon.

"Okay, since Chika couldn't help me anymore and my school was too strict, I prayed I graduate quickly and I did that same year. All the time I was away reading for my UTME exam, I was in a guy's house having sex. You felt Mr. Barnabas helped me intellectually, but I was naturally blessed. All that was necessary was to be in the class and listen to the teacher. I don't have to read. I used this as an advantage and explored until I gained admission to UNIBEN. I wanted to be far away from you two and that was why I didn't pick any University around Abia State." my eyes were itchy and I had to swallow hard to prevent any drop of tear.

"In school I met Josh and later Ben. I preferred Josh and I had planned not to have any other guy aside the two to help me with my sexual urge until I met Kunle and I found myself here, broken more than I ever was" I collapsed into Funmi's lap crying bitterly.

My attached hair had been removed and my hair was washed and packed in a bun. I cried on her lap and she simply rubbed my cheek and pat my shoulder softly.

"Thank you so much Lilian for helping us out" Mrs Omolope calmly shook my hand.

"This is not the time to blame anyone. Please, help Chika immediately. You can't leave him alone with what you already know. Once you get to Abia, please search out a therapist or a sexual abuse Counsellor for him. We have many of them out there" Mrs Omolope turned to mummy who was sobbing bitterly on the floor.

"That's all for now. I'll love you to excuse us. I need to be alone with Lilian" Mrs Omolope consoled my Mum as she helped her to her feet.

"She is staying!" I held Funmi's hand when Mrs Omolope signaled for her to leave.

"It's against my rules, but if you so wish" Mrs Omolope sat before me and dished out advice.

I cried as I listened intently and Funmi kept patting my shoulder. She is truly a good friend. My only blessing in UNIBEN.

Funmi had put a call through to my parents after reporting my unusual absence to the police. My parents came over two days after and she did well to host them leaving the room for them.
All through their visit for four months till I was found, Funmi took good care of my parents whenever they came around.

"My phone was taken from me and they tracked the location of your phone. I had called you over a hundred times till your phone was switched off" Funmi had narrated all to me.

*******

"You can be free again despite your hurts" Funmi whispered to my ears when Mrs Omolope was through.

"How? I have been broken beyond repair. I just want to run away to another land where nobody knows me" I replied on her shoulder.

"Run to Jesus" she said sniffing.

"You are still speaking about Jesus? You don't understand what I've been through?" I dabbed my eyes.

"I know. I have been in your shoes before, but I was rescued early. My case is similar to yours you know?" Funmi's words in my ear made me sit up and I looked her in the eyes.

"Tell me you're joking?" I held her hands like it will prove her sincerity.

"Yes dear!" she dropped a tear.
"Our married neighbour and my teacher from school" Funmi smiled amidst tears.

"Men are animals!" I screamed in tears. Why would such a lovely girl like this be abused? Thoughts flushed through my mind.

"Not MEN, just those men who are unable to control their sexual urge" Funmi corrected me.

"I want to be like you!" I knelt down before Funmi, crying and she stood up waving her hands in the air.

"To me, I never had thought I'll get married again, but like I told Funmi, I went to the south-west and started my degree afresh."

"I remember going home and kneeling beside Chika my younger brother pleading he forgive me and how he smiled, picked me up and embraced me. I knew better that all men are not animals"

"I am Lilian Chukwu, now Mrs Lilian Oladayo. I always look at my protruding belly and I promise my child to be there for him/her always. I understand my child needs me more than the money I want to give my child"

"I understand you were abused, molested and the urge within you had made you do unimaginable things, believe me friend, you can still be fixed. Open up NOW! Seek help to mend the broken tear before it gets worse and you makes you shattered. Jesus can fix you no matter how shattered you are, but you need to let Him have His way... Only Him can do, what no man can do.
         THE END

***********
No matter what the circumstance can be 'YOUR LILY CAN STILL BLOSSOM AGAIN'

Thanks for reading, you can as well drop the lessons you learnt from this story.

Read other Stories by O'nezer on osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

#Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...