Monday 18 December 2017

LILY Episode 4

Lily
Story by O'nezer
Episode 4

"No... Please! Please Kunle" I begged, struggling in Kunle's grip.

He had caught up with me. I kept holding on to the gate and watched as the man that had paved way for me rushed out of the compound.

"You think you are smart" Kunle twisted my hands behind me and I fell to the ground helpless.

"Kunle, what do you aim to gain from this?" I cried out as he tried to carry me on his shoulder.

"I aim to be richer through this. Fool!" his words cut deep into me and the strength I had moment ago, was nowhere to be found.

Like a sheep being led to the slaughter, Kunle carried me back to the room.

"Don't you ever try that with me again!" he exclaimed as he threw me to the bed and had sex with me, hurting me at each thrust.

"But why?" I cried as Kunle locked me in again.

Days turned weeks and the men never stopped coming. Some men I've seen twice or more times before and some, completely new faces. The number had increased to four men some other days.

"Sex slave!" I always smiled at myself each time I went to the bathroom.

Ruthless men trying out inhumane things with me, all I hoped for was death.

"A dog is better than me" I sometimes cried until I forgot how to cry.

That faithful day in what I imagined to be few months later, I heard cars screeched into the compound.

"How many men are coming for me this time?" I sobbed, feeling weak and unable to move on the bed.

I heard screams and men shouting. Doors opening and finally the door to the room where I was fluffed opened and I saw three policemen pointing a gun at Kunle who led the crew with hands above his head.

"finally" I smiled.

A petite, calm and sexy body came running in behind the policemen. She had always hate it when you call her sexy, but she knew she was and that was all I saw as Funmi rushed to me on the bed.

"Sweetie" Funmi picked my head and placed it on her laps as she sat on the bed.

"See what has become of you. Bruises everywhere!" she moved my disheveled hair attachment aside to see my face properly.

"Oh my God! The same hair you were wearing four months ago before you left home that faithful day" tears dropped from Funmi's face and I smiled as it touched my cheek. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment.

"Lily! Lilian!!" a known voice rushed me and I opened my eyes to the sight of my mum out running my dad towards my direction.

I could hear one of the policemen placing a call and the other two leading Kunle out of the room with his hands cuffed to the back.

"My daughter" tears flowed down mummy's eyes as she had a clear view of me. It was then I realized there were more than three policemen around.

Pictures were taken and Funmi was forced to leave me in bed. My dad stood awestruck and my Mum kept pacing around the room with her hands on her head.

"The ambulance is here" one of the policemen beckoned as I heard sirens outside the house.

"I'm finally leaving this dungeon, but rescue should have come sooner than now" a tear dropped as I was lifted into the stretcher and wheeled out of the room.

"You will be alright" Funmi held my hand tight keeping pace with the stretcher and sat with me in the ambulance as the Doctors attended to me.

"I'm sorry Funmi" I heaved my first sigh of relief in a long while.

"You don't have to say anything" Funmi said from a distance in the ambulance.

I was admitted into the Federal Medical Center in Benin. Test were being carried out and the policemen kept coming in for statements.

"She is recuperating gradually, but she needs a therapist" the Doctor in charge said to my Mum.

"I'll love to see you and her dad in my office" Doctor Peters continued.

I had seen the tag on her overall and I was grateful a female Doctor was in charge of my case, not a male.

"I would have sworn they are all animals, but my dad and brothers are male and I still love them" I consoled myself.

I saw the look on my mum's face as she came into the ward. Mummy was never good at hiding feelings. Dad was well composed, but mummy failed him, whatever it was the Doctor told them, mummy wasn't comfortable with it.

What next??
Watch out for next episode.
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...