Friday 10 July 2020

THE LEAP YEAR Ep 6

Episode 6.

Everyone in the room wanted to know who it was. 

If only they could get a remote control and fast forward Mr Yomi they'd gladly do it. 

"Brother Saka one of my dad's favourite drivers that lives in one of the rooms in the flat behind our house. 
I couldn't explain how I got to the wardrobe. I was thinking of what to say.
On a normal day, Saka doesn't come to our rooms and even when he comes to our apartment, he doesn't stay in long. Once he delivers whatever message they sent him, he will go back. Not even a minute extra"

"I told him a big lie that I didn't know where it came from.  I told him I was doing hide and seek with my sister and since I couldn't hide again I decided to come out and go check on her"

"Hide and seek kè? By this time?  you don't know what the time says"

"It is already past 2, he said and sent me to my room that night. 
It was indeed a narrow escape but not totally. I tiptoed back to my room, I was so happy that I wasn't caught up in an act like that.

"I was wondering for how long Saka has been coming to Rose's room. 
Conversation led to it one way or the other, It was then I knew Rose always intentionally leaves the back door opened and whenever they like, they meet up and catch up..."

"Days went by and I stopped going to Rose's room though I couldn't help the urge so it led to me masturbating. I became addicted and also a full time masturbator, if there is any word like that"

"On the other hand, Saka wouldn't stop coming in and out of our house unnoticed and this time, they were almost taking over the house as my mother now goes from one place to another and have reasons not to come home to even sleep while dad on the other hand has been appointed as the Head of Welfare Unit giving him more responsibilities in church"

"I am not saying church doesn't select ministers based on the spirit of God but I felt being rich was also part of their criteria. They knew that dad carries two-thirds(2/3) of most project in church while the church take up the remaining part from the church's offering and tithes"
So, it wasn't difficult to appoint him as the Head of Unit (Welfare).

"Since my parents wanted us to graduate with good grades in school despite not having our time personally, they kept on changing lesson teacher for us like someone changing cloth. Once in a blue moon my parents get to see the result from school, and once they do so, they always felt like the lesson teachers were not doing enough and then the search for another begins".

"Days when mom won't sleep at home, Rose was the one playing the mother role in the house but what pisses me off often was the fact that Rose was always intentionally being harsh on me maybe so that no one would suspect anything going on with us but I didn't like it. Though I didn't know it was intentional, I was feeling I wasn't doing enough compared to Saka.
I obviously became jealous.

"I had a friend in school, Jibola, he was an exposed and experienced guy that started moving with his elder brothers to visit motels and he read many ungodly books. The shame of who I've been sleeping with and who I've become generally couldn't let me open up to him but I stylishly asked him to give me some of his erotic novels and magazines"

"Since there was no one at home to check my schoolbag or reading locker, I was safe. They didn't know I had so much I was hiding. All these books increased my urge to masturbate, it got to the level where I will run out of class sometimes to the toilet to masturbate and quicky go back to class"

"I was dealing with this for as long as I could remember and I couldn't tell anyone about it.
The secondary school I went to was a mixed of boarding school and day school. There was this fellowship we do have every Friday, I will come out every Friday to give my life to Jesus and then lost my life to the devil later in the night when I get home from school" 
It was pathetic. 

There was a knock on the cell room door, that made us checked the time and it was already past 12am. We have never stayed up that late before because everyone was always going their own way. The only time we talked closely was either during food or when working on the field. 

"You people no sleep bah? the warder that  knocked said but since the captain of our room was one respected and responsible prisoner, he told him we were all having men's talk and the warder left.

"Where were we?" Mr Yomi asked.

"Anyways, one of the weekends that my parents wouldn't be around, I heard mom giving instructions to Rose on the things she needed to get from the market to stock up the house which will last for a while"

"Dad on the other hand was having a pastor's and head of unit conference that will last from Friday till Sunday that weekend. So it was so certain that we will all be left to ourselves alone for that weekend. I was excited that I will still get a moment with Rose as I've read books that has boosted my ego and made me believe I can do better than Saka"

"I was happier because dad will be travelling with his driver, Saka and it was so sure I would have the whole weekend to enjoy Rose to the fullest but what broke my heart was when dad said the church had arranged a bus that will take them to the first location before they will go to the airport to take a flight out of the state". 

"One way or the other, I ended up in Rose's room that night and all the fun and play started in no time. I don't know where Rose got her strength from, she's never tired or satisfied. I slept off some minutes later".

"Rose didn't lock the door to the main entrance of the house and whenever that door is opened we will always know because of the noisy sound that accompanies it.

"It was past 6am that morning when we heard the front door opened" Mr Yomi said but he suggested they all go to sleep that he will continue from there after the Sunday fellowship. He was feeling tired and sleepy already.
Everyone climbed their beds and bunks that midnight and they all decided to wait for what will happen next after the Sunday fellowship.

The morning came faster than they thought, they slept late afterall and they all didn't have enough rest but still they had to get out of bed that morning.
It was a noise from outside that woke them all up that morning.

What happened in the cell?


Watch out for the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...