Friday 10 September 2021

BROKEN MIRROR Ep 10

 Episode 10.



"Since you want me to talk, I will talk and clear the air once and for all." aunty Labisi said while adjusting her Ankara blouse. 


"In the space of 6 months, I have recieved 2 letters from Bukola and Busayo here." 


"Letter? For what?" My mother cut in.


"Yes letter. Sister me, I trusted you enough to allow my children live with you and be of help, but is this what I ought to get in return?" Aunty  Labisi asked.


Everyone was confused. Well, aside from Bukola and probably Busayo, because it's their mother talking and they must have said something about the family.


"Your husband has been trying to get my daughters here laid and all this was happening under your watch?" 


"Get laid? I am lost" my mother said.


"Me too, I don't understand." Daddy said also, trying to ease his confusion. 


"Don't even pretend please. You see why I'd  rather not talk, but just take my children and leave? I know you won't believe me and even if you do, you will still want to defend your husband." These and many more were the words that came from my aunt. Her tone was increasing and the scene was becoming dramatic. 


She also added that my dad had been molesting them, without minding if anyone would see him. It was when it was getting out of hand that they started finding ways to send letters across to their mother that they can't stay with us anymore.


"But my husband is a child of God, a minister in church and very active in the service of God." my mother added. 


"Child of God my foot!" aunty Labisi said as she laughed out loud, clapping her hands.


My father became very angry and asked aunty Labisi to leave the house with her children. My dad concluded that they were trying to create enmity within the family and he will not stand and watch the allegations tear him and my mother apart. 


Aunty Labisi left our house angrily that day without saying goodbye. Busayo and Bukola also left with her. 


This really changed a whole lot of things for us. Mom and her younger sister stopped communicating. My mother felt that my cousins should have discussed with her instead of reporting to their mother.


All of these incidents did not make my mother reconsider her busy schedule. Instead, she continued traveling from state to state. She quickly began to make arrangements for a maid to assist at home, but this time she wanted a male.


Since Bukola and Busayo were no longer staying with us, my father now had enough opportunity to do as he liked with me. He wouldn't even allow me breathe, as we had now grown very fond of each other. 


After every touch and kiss that happened between me and dad, I felt less guilty. I gradually stopped feeling guilty and concluded that he is my dad and not a stranger. He would have his bath with me and also make me get dressed in his presence. 


There was a particular night, he noticed the small dot of breasts growing on my chest, he squeezed them almost all night till my body started to ache. 


I couldn't stand up to go to school the following day. He assured me that it won't be painful every time and the bigger it grows, the less pain I'd feel. 


I started getting hypersensitive, that any little touch from boys arouses me. 


My curiosity to know more made me decide one day. 


One decision can make or mar everything. 


What's decision?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...