Saturday 11 September 2021

BROKEN MIRROR Ep 11

 Episode 11.




There is this seat partner I had in JS1, she's a little older and more mature than I was. Adaobi is her name, but we called her Ada.


She always talked about certain novels and magazines that her brothers bring home. She told me a lot of things about the novels and magazines, that I got so curious to know more. 


One of the days before the end of the session, she brought 2 of the novels for me; erotic and romance stories. I started getting interested in reading and knowing more. 


I had to find a place where no one would see me to consume the novels. I knew my dad would not give me breathing space so I had to lie that i had extra classes. All thanks to Ada my professional liar and seat partner who taught me how to go about it.


I always followed Ada to her house before going home, since her house is just a few poles away from school. Her parents were full time business owners and always at their store. Ada's older siblings were always at the store to help out, so Ada stays at home alone most of the times.


My father believed me and since I would still come home, he would be able to do all he wants again and again. I told the extra classes lie for the rest of the session. 


It was time for the summer lessons as the school went on break. My father initially felt that employing an home lesson teacher would be better, instead of going to school, but my mother felt that the school environment would help me to develop and learn faster. 


They both concluded and allowed me go for the summer lessons in school. Many days, I don't attend the lessons, instead i find a place to read the novels and erotic magazines. 


I continued like that and no one noticed how sensitive I had become. Everything that had happened between me and dad, alongside the books I read, exposed me to more sensual information and further triggered my sexual desires.


The summer lessons were over and preparations for a new session began.


Mom was still in the search for a maid, so she spoke with one of her friends in church, Mummy Jeremiah that she needed someone to help with house chores and errands, as she was not always around and would not want my dad to continue buying food from the eatery. 


Although my dad can cook and do house chores, but he believes since he is married, he  shouldn't be doing all that again.My mother and father would argue and argue over this decision many times. 


"I didn't leave my former work to come and be cooking at home, I left so I can manage the business." dad said one day.


"Is it not to cook for only yourself and your child once in a while when I'm not around?" my mom asked back. 


As long as they were giving me money for my breakfast and lunch, I was fine. I knew that whenever dad was coming back from his meetings, he would surely bring food home. 


We had lived almost 3 months without having anyone to help around the house.


A new session began and it was the beginning of a new beginning. New class, new seat partner and this time around, it was a boy, Victor by name.


For whatever reasons, I stopped seeing Ada in school. I wondered what could have happened to her.


" could it be that she changed schools or she wasn't promoted with us?" and many other questions played In my head. 


I know she didn't attend the summer classes with us, but she was always at home and once in a while, she went to the store with her parents. I was more confused cause all the times I was with her, she never mentioned anything to me.


At the close of school, I decided to stop by her house to find out what was happening.


What happened?



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...