Thursday 6 July 2017

CORPER WALE Episode 3



Story by O'nezer
Episode 3

"I don't want to invade on your privacy. Don't worry" Joan said but Wale was stubbornly unyielding
"I'll let you be only when you say yes" Wale winked. He was impossible to Joan and she had to succumb.

"I'll move in with you till I get a place" Joan gave a wry smile that showed her dissatisfaction.
"Thank you! You are a gem and I'm grateful you didn't turn me down" Wale bent over to kiss Joan but she waved him away "not so fast my dear."

Wale offered to pay for her transport fare to his house. Wale's joy was unfathomable "yes... This is the moment I've been waiting for" Wale smiled as the thought flashed through his mind.

Joan being a graduate of Philosophy from University of Uyo had never been away from home just like Wale. Cohabiting was something she had never tried before "but it should be fun" Joan encouraged herself.

Beautiful and radiant with a perfect figure, Wale couldn't wait to have his fill of her. He admired Joan every morning and tried to be a gentleman as he had promised nothing bad will happen.

Wale slept in the living room every night. He always cringed on the rugged floor every night "how can I get this girl without painting myself black before her?" Wale planned tactics every night but he was never bold enough to walk into the room where Joan slept.

Joan on the other hand felt Wale was one of the best guys in the world "I've been here for a whole week and he has never tried to make a move on me. He must be really disciplined" Joan smiled.

Days rolled into month and Wale became so attracted to Joan like a magnetic force pulling him to her. He had tried to put his emotions under check but it was now too much for him to hold back. "Joan, I have something to tell you" Wale whispered as they had dinner on the floor in the living room.
"I have something to tell you too" Joan moved closer holding Wale's hand
"I have found a place and I'll be moving in next month. Thank you so much for your care, I won't forget this gesture soon" Joan's smile soon faded away at the sight of Wale's frown. "What is wrong with you?" Joan gave Wale a pat on his palm.

"Nothing... Nothing serious" Wale moved the plate between himself and Joan to get more closer to her "I love you Joan" Wale's face lit up like lightning.

"I've been trying to tell you even before you moved in here but... I was scared of losing you..." Wale held Joan's hand so firmly like he was trying to stop her from running away.

"Why... You mean... Like you made me move in here because of that?" Joan asked stuttering.

Wale moved closer "I love you immensely and I didn't know what to do than to make you move in with me but I couldn't act funny with you. I've never been scared with a lady like this before" Wale explained locking sight with Joan until she couldn't take it anymore
"maybe I love you but it's just..." Wale smiled and moved closer but Joan tried to move away.

"Please don't move away" Wale pleaded with Joan who was already moving away but Wale caught her and drew her closer until they locked lips and they shared a long kiss that eventually lead to sex.

Wale wouldn't have felt less fulfilled. It was a moment he had always dreamt of and it was a moment of ecstasy that he relished. "I eventually won!" he smiled stretching himself beside Joan the next morning.

"Good morning dear" he kissed Joan on the forehead to wake her up. Joan rushed to find her clothes to cover herself, but Wale sat back laughing at the scene "you don't need to do that" Wale teased.

Joan rushed to clean herself up and got set for work that day. Wale was extremely joyous all through the day. He couldn't help but smile all through. His lessons with the students was fluent as he felt like someone who won a lottery. "He felt like screaming at a point but he quickly held back himself. "Wow!" Wale exclaimed.

Joan was all calm and quiet. Though she had started developing feelings for Wale, she never believed she would be that gullible to have allowed Wale have her easily. "but how come?" Joan bit her lips as she pondered over the incidence.

Wale started treating Joan more like a queen than he had ever done. "I love this babe" Wale exclaimed.

"I'll pay for the apartment you got, please don't leave me here. We will be fine together like we have always been" Wale protested. "But I need my privacy" Joan declined.

What next?
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...