Friday 7 July 2017

CORPER WALE Episode 4


Story by O'nezer

Episode 4


"But I need my privacy" Joan declined.

Wale tried his possible best to keep Joan with him. His monthly allowance from home made it easier to maintain himself and Joan too "I don't have to roam around during this one year of service. I can have her all to myself" Wale smiled sheepishly alone.

"I don't have a choice than to accept your offer. You're just impossible" Joan grinned collecting the money for her new apartment from Wale "I'll be here with you" Joan agreed and the duo cohabit all through.

Wale's mum had called him severally "won't you even come home for the holidays. Even if it's just two days?" she complained.

"But I don't have anything to do over there now" Wale kept saying and turned her down severally. He had agreed to come over once but only when Joan was pregnant. Wale had needed money urgently as Joan had a little complication due to the abortion she had. One would think that act will make Wale vouch for protection during sex, but "I love it raw" he constantly declined Joan's plea.

That wasn't their first abortion. In fact it wasn't their first abortion but the second in almost a year "I don't want to get pregnant only to abort the baby again" Joan complained but Wale had his charm. He always coerced her into the mood "she always says that" he'll mock within.

Service year wouldn't have been more fun without having Joan cohabit with him. He had all the time to practice all his escapades.
Anytime Joan tried to dissuade him,he would work his way by saying sweet words to her,take her out and buy her anything she needed with the money he had and with that he always had his way with her.

Time went by and Joan realized she was pregnant again.
"Not again" Joan cried as she saw the two red thin lines that confirmed her suspicion.

"Wale, I'm pregnant and don't even think of bringing up any idea" Joan rushed out of the toilet to Wale who was busy with his phone in the living room.

"Awwww... Are you serious" Wale dropped his phone, feeling concerned like he always feigned.
Wale walked up to Joan putting his arms around Joan waist "I am sorry for putting you through much stress" he brushed his cheeks on Joan's, breathing into her ears as he whispered "just this once please"

Joan removed his hands from her waist "you are not the one going through the pain so I won't expect less of that" Joan dried a tear from her eyes.
"This would be the third time in a year. Don't be so irrational. The last time, I almost lost my life to it" Joan continued in much fury.

"But We can't keep this baby. We only have two months to the end of the service and I don't think you would want to go home with a protruding belly knowing so well what that would spell for you" Wale tried to convince her based on all Joan had told him about her family.

"Just this once and you'll be fine" Wale pleaded
"I never knew you could come up with such suggestion after all I went through the last time" Joan cried out.
"If I can't go home I will follow you home. After all we would eventually get married" Joan smirked.

Joan last words about marriage seem to create a fire within Wale "but we never agreed to ever get married" Wale walked back to his phone beating the floor with his feet
"What gave you the impression that I'll marry you?" Wale hissed from his seat but each word pierced Joan as she felt stupid and used.
"But... But... But" was all she could utter in defense.



What next?
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...