Monday 10 July 2017

CORPER WALE Episode 6

Story by O'nezer
Episode 6


"Wale when did you become like this?" Wale's dad called him into his library for what he often called "men's talk"
"I'll turn a new leaf" Wale promised knowing what refusal to comply would cost him.

For a month Wale was active in his father's company "now I can boldly say you are working with me" Wale's dad applauded Wale seeing the change in his son.

"You know, I've always had it in mind that I'll retire and hand over everything to Wale" Wale's dad said to his wife during one of their discussions "but I was scared of what was becoming of Wale and what will become of my investment."

"I'm glad he's changing but I pray he isn't pretending" Wale's mum who was uncertain about her son holding on to the new guy he seemed to be. But all the while Wale was being influenced by Josephine, a girl he had met and taken for a slut only to realize his tactics for getting her was already making him fall in love "I have never felt this way for any woman before."

Wale met Josephine in an hotel reception. Since the usual believe was anyone found in an hotel environment and not working there must be there as a slut, Wale concluded she must be one and started tracking her trail.

"You don't have to pull any stunt to get me. Just be yourself" Josephine told Wale knowing what he was up to.

"I don't like your lifestyle. I was waiting for my Boss in the hotel you saw me the first day we met. He came to book for reservations for some guests we were expecting" Josephine explained leaving Wale stunned but he was still bent on having a taste of Josephine but unknown to him Josephine would have the greater influence on him.

"Promise me one thing" Josephine said on one of their outings.
"Anything for you my dear" Wale responded in his most responsible tone flashing a bright smile.
"You must turn a new leaf. I am not comfortable perceiving the stench of alcohol in your mouth every other day" Josephine grimaced.

Wale had promised to turn a new leaf,"anything to have her" he had said and he tried to adjust,also following his dad's advice too. He became a new man,far different from the Wale his friends knew before.
"Wale, konji is really powerful o. See how this babe refashioned our guy" one of his friends hailed during a birthday party of one of his cliques.

Wale and Josephine became an item known to all. His parents loved Josephine and same with his sisters who were specially fond of Josephine. Josephine being a bit older than Wale's immediate younger sister and almost having the same body size with the two sisters gave Wale's sister great advantage of using Josephine things."Big sis, I have taken this o" they will say going through Josephine bag whenever she came around.

Josephine was more like family
"My daughter, You are special to me" Wale's mum would say to her. She admired her so much.

They soon got married. Both parents after meeting each other made Wale's family understand what Josephine was made of.
"Less wonder she is this nice. She's the product of a combination of beautiful hearts" Wale's dad appraised Josephine parents.

Josephine looked breathtaking in her  attire for the traditional wedding "no doubt I married an Angel" Wale whispered to his best man beside him.
"I know I didn't make a mistake" Wale smiled as Josephine walked closer to him to unveil her.

The wedding was a merry one. A day to remember for the couple and all present. They were soon blessed with a pretty baby girl. She was an admiration to all.
"Ayomide, my joy from my queen" Wale said during the child's dedication.

Two years later life turned a new leaf for Wale...


What next?
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...