Friday 27 July 2018

Boomerang Episode Eleven

Title: Boomerang
Story by O'nezer

Episode 11

My experience with Samson heightened my anger towards my past.
"Did I suffer that and had to change school just because of that boy?" I brushed my hand through my hair as I paced around my room.

I planned out a revenge, but a part of me said it wasn't necessary.
"Now I'll have to work together with the guy who messed up my life from the beginning."

"If he didn't do what he did, I wouldn't have met John"

"Now talking about John" I hit my door with a punch.
"He is now acting saintly after manipulating everyone" I moved to my bed and collapsed on it for the night.

Our semester exam was scheduled already, and I had to get busy with study, but not without visiting Sharp whenever his message popped up. It was mixed feeling two weeks into our exams as I had to shuffle between the two places.

We were yet to have our first operation and it will be the last week of the school exams. Hardy, by name Musa as he introduced himself at our initiation, he had talked about a girl he likes, but the girl was forming 'hard to get'

"Guys, I need your help to help me get her" he had explained to us at the last meeting.
of her, you should understand me now" Hardy shrugged indicating what he meant.

"Do you want us to help you woo her?" Sharp’s question, had threw us all into fits of laughter.

"Get serious guy" Hardy felt bad.
"I want to have her. I just want to have a taste
"Bad guy! See crazy move!" Samson laughed so hard that others joined in the laugh too.

I have been exposed to louts for a long time, but I've never for once add rape to my escapades. I left there feeling so low and I had to light a cigarette one after the other till I was exhausted. The exam I had the following day was out of it. I only wrote just to write and submit, that's all.

The day of the plan was here. Just three days after the thought had been made known to us.

Sharp wasn't going to follow us. He claimed he was too big for such an unreasonable task. Hardy, myself and 4 others were given different ammunition each. Knives and axes to each of us. Only Hardy was given a gun.

Off we went to the house of Hardy's victim in the space bus I have always believed to be Sharp's. He had quite several cars in his compound and only those close to him could tell which is his.

Hardy already told us what to expect. A quiet lonely house with 6 rooms that housed 8girls. One of us was to stay at the door while others stay as a guard to shut other girls up while Hardy did what he had to do.

Everyone was smoking in the car as we went, and I couldn't help but light up my stick too. Different thoughts filled my mind as everyone raised a topic or the other which I only grinned to.

"Here we are" Hardy who had been the driver halted a distance to a building that stood alone in a deserted area.

I looked around and I could see some other buildings at some distance away, but why anyone, especially ladies could choose such place was a wonder to me.

Hardy reminded us of the plan and our roles.
"Please, don't mess this thing up!" he pleaded.

We knew better not to mess up, so we signaled to each other as Hardy led the crew to the door.

"Who is there?" a feminine voice asked at the second beep of the doorbell.

Hardy pressed the button again and we waited, resting ourselves on the wall in such a way that only Hardy could be seen.

"What can I do for you?" the lady at the door asked as she turned the knob with a frown.

"Just be calm and no one will get hurt." Hardy gently pointed his gun at her as he pushed her into the house.

We followed suit from where we were and only Segun was left at the door in such a hidden place that only we who saw him could tell.

The door was shut and the keys locked by Hardy to be secured as we all pulled our mask to our face.

Hardy sat with the girl who opened the door in the living room or where I think should be the common room and played with her hair, gun still pointed at her as we all made our way to each room.

It was 12:30 midnight and some were sleeping while others were busy talking or reading in each other’s room.

I met two girls working on some paper on the only table in the room. The room had a glamorous look, but I couldn't wait to take it in as my heart pounded in my mouth for the fear of being caught.

"Everyone, step outside as quietly as possible and no one will be hurt." I winked them playing with a shining knife at hand.

They were obviously scared, and I wasn't surprised to meet 8girls cowering on the floor as they quietly pleaded for mercy.

I was too nervous to concentrate, and I just wanted Hardy to do what he had to do so we could get going, but Hardy seems to be having a time of his life as his victim was kneeling and begging him, while he mimicked each action.

The common room had some couch that I didn't take note to count and it had a tilted floor which now served as a bed for the girls.

Hardy pulled the girl to one of the couch and made her fall on her back. She gave a loud cry which made other girls raise their head.

"Karen!" my eyes shone as I saw her crying.

What next?
Watch out for the next episode
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...