Sunday 29 July 2018

Boomerang Episode Thirteen

Title: Boomerang
Story by O'nezer

Episode 13

We got back to school and life had to continue where we stopped, our atrocities rather.

Daddy didn't take me to school this time around, and that is due to my mom's health. He had to assist her with quite several things.

I had always thought about Karen and the eventuality of we two seeing again and getting her to trust me without having any link to what I did to her.

"What about your friend Keren?" I asked my course mate who was only kind enough to give me her name.

"She is yet to resume" she answered.

That was it for me. I couldn't go near her house and she is away from school, what a life.

"Several guys were arrested as suspect to the crime you committed" Sharp explained during our first semester meeting.

"Hardy was almost caught and for now, he is on the wanted list and we had to have him undercover to save his ass"

It wasn't much of a worry for others, but for me, I knew what Hardy being caught means. We will be sought after too. But Sharp said he was undercover and I feel I should rest on that.

From looting houses, to kidnapping both students and most especially lecturers, I was always in the crew, but as much as possible, I tried to avoid any plans linked with rape. Not seeing Keren again after that one time made me full of guilt and hurt, I just wanted to see her.

First year gone and we were in the second year first semester holiday. Instead of heading home, I stayed back in school and filled my parents with lies. I know I missed my mom, but I was getting addicted to this way of life of being rough and always arrogant.

During the holiday, we took our exploits beyond the school premises. Political leaders houses, business men and what have you were not exempted from our plans.

It was such a moment and though the school authority did all they could to height security in the school, we had our way of escape and our identity was unknown. We were always in mask and Sharp scarcely followed us on any operation.
We had been properly taught how to have our way around the school, still without being noticed. Everybody say us as just rich, spoilt kids who are just enjoying their lives. We would hurt anybody who offended us to as small as just not helping with signing time sheets in class while we were at the eatery enjoying ourselves. I became so addicted to drugs.

What next?
Watch out for what next
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...