Saturday 28 July 2018

Boomerang Episode Twelve

Title: Boomerang
Story by O'nezer

Episode 12

My heart was racing and uneasy was an understatement to what I was feeling now. Other guys had been hailing Hardy as he struggled with the girl on the couch.

"Bros, he get one wey I wish to pick o" Santa, as we call him teased, pulling on the south of his trousers.

"What if it were Karen he is referring to?" I thought quickly.
"No, I'll never forgive myself and I will kill him"

I couldn't get my eyes off Karen as she looked so innocent, yet beautiful in her golden nightie that exposed some of her curves right there on the ground.

"You can take anyone you want but make it snappy" Hardy heaved satisfied as he pulled out from the girl.

Everyone excitedly picked a girl of their choice and dragged them to different corners of the common room. I kept praying Karen won't be touched, but I couldn't help myself from being positive about it.

Hardy was now standing pointing a gun at the two girls left on the floor and he kept making remarks about their body shape.

"It would be better if I do this than having to wait for Hardy or one of these guys to touch her" I quickly dragged Karen off the ground to a lone corner close to where I feel should be the corridor.

"So you are even interested? You will be acting like an innocent baby" Hardy chuckled, but I didn't wait to respond.

I pinned her to the wall and her eyes were focused on mine behind the mask. Each eyes pleaded for mercy as the knife I was holding seems to have made her mute.

I have been in search of her for over a month now and I had even forgotten her at a point, but this was and still not what I felt for her. I had watched Hardy from the beginning of his act to the end and I saw how violent he was, but I wasn't going to do that here.

I kissed Karen who was unresponsive to the kiss and I did what I had to do, I raped her despite her plea.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into her ears on the floor and I wish I could help her clean the little stain of blood around her.

"She is a virgin!" I tried not to feel guilty as I approached the common room and Hardy was already raping the same girl again and two of us hailing as Hardy beamed with satisfaction.

Segun must have really tried. I can imagine his patience for a whole hour alone outside while we were in there making spots of the poor girls.

"How could she still be a virgin?"
"She is too pretty to be one!" I felt I screamed that out, but even if I did, the noise in the car won't make my words known. Everyone except Segun had something to say.

It was my first sexual experience too and I couldn't get it off my head for a long while. I would have gone to or around the house, but we were warned by Sharp never to set foot there for any reason.

"Any guy around that area is a suspect, so watch it!" he warned.

The warning and the semester break made it impossible for me to break the rules. Sharp had also wanted us to stay behind during the break, but we the newly initiated explained why it was impossible.

First semester and we were all going back home, but without John. He had kept his distance from us and we did the same. He had found new parents and family and he seems to be happy there, that's what we believe and we let him be.

My mom had prepared beans coupled with corn. It was my favourite and I had put a call through that I'll be home that day.

Daddy had offered to come pick me up at school, but I felt too big for that and I practically begged to take a bus.

Home was welcoming. Daddy gave me his best hug. Tobi now looked taller for his age and mummy seem to have developed a sudden arthritis as she now walked quite awkwardly than what I had known her to be.

"Mummy, what is wrong with your leg?" I asked as I walked beside her and daddy into the house.

"My son," my mom smiled.
"I think old age is beginning to tell on me"

"Sorry ma" I smiled back.

"This one that I am becoming old before your father, I just pray he won't find someone else that is younger to replace me" my mom gave my dad a face.

"Far be it from me to replace my ever-shining beauty" daddy winked and we all laughed including Tobi who was just coming back from taking my bag inside.

I missed home, no lies and I couldn't hold back my question on the changes I saw at home.

"When you're through eating and well relaxed, you can ask all your questions" daddy cautioned me as we sat to the beans and corn combination.

My elder brother was in his service year and my sister was now working with a mobile telecommunications company in another state.

We only had four weeks and I intentionally stayed at home with family, ignoring my friends call and text. I wanted my parents to feel I'm still that good boy they know. I even led family devotion some other days and I'm always the first to get ready for Sunday and weekly activities in Church.

I guess Tobi was giving them a hard time with youthful exuberance as they always used me as an exemplary figure to him. Sadly, that was the last time they would see the best of me.

What next?
Watch out for the next episode
Osunniranebenezer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...