Monday 16 July 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS

Dear Baby Sis,

I am so glad to be part of your life and part of those celebrating you today. The memory we shared together is way too much that few paragraph here can't say it all. Going back to those days when you were in SS2/SS3. All our all night long calls and moment we can't wait for 12:30am to start our extra cool midnight calls.

Then to the journey to university till this week that you wrote the last paper as a finalist.

*someone from the audience shouting

Is that not Miriam 2 in Israel in Egypt.

Me: Please don't interrupt us biko

Ifeoluwa, you should by now know how much pride I have got having you as my sister and my music gist partner. Bring those boys matter and let's advise you, we can't afford to give her to anyhow anyhow person. You sha know that I love you plenty plenty.

As you are a year older today, may the good lord of heaven bless you and give you great testimonies. More grace to run the race, go from strength to strength. Keep shining for Christ and one day, he will count it as good for you.

I love you Deborah, enjoy your day.

Happy birthday baby sis

Yours brotherly
O'nezer.
17-07-2018

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much bro! This means a lot! I'm so glad I met you and we remained! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

The Beautiful Scar Ep 8

Lakunle smiled and that left me with much confusion and questions in my head. "Could it be that he lost his brother?" "Could ...